Monday, February 28, 2011

Say what?

I really have the most fucked up love life. Here I was dating someone who broke up with me to get back with his ugly ex, treat me like shit to do so, then ignore me for some reason. Now, I have someone asking not to go on a date, but to be friends with benefits. I really do not know how to feel about this. What the hell do you say to that? I mean I know I don't put out that easy, cus that's how you end up prego with diseases. I mean I do like him, or did, but I don't know how I feel about him now. Every time I see him I like him, but when hes not around I dont. Can't I just find a really sweet cute guy, that I find absolutely attractive, who doesn't have any feelings for anyone else but me? Who I can be completely open and honest with, and visa versa?

PS Wouldnt mind if it was like Caleb in the last PLL episode hahah. SOOOO CUTE AND SOOO HOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment