Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Vents are for releasing hot air...

Don't fucking talk to me if all your going to do is try to start shit. I chose not to surround myself with negative energy. If you want to do that to yourself go right ahead, but don't involve me. Stop trying to cause drama when you have no reason to. Im sorry I ruined your whole night Saturday cus I was bitching, but if you say that, why can't you think of ONE SINGLE THING I SAID that I was "bitching" about. You have nothing. I remember everything from that night. You on the other hand have drunken word vomit and cant recall what I said let alone what you said to me. I just want to go back to how we were. I don't understand where or how this whole riff started. I just want to know how and how to fix it. Don't try to force me not to go to your party. You don't need to acknowledge me while im there. If my presence bugs you that much, well damn I must be one important person in your life. Threatening to black list me is also a joke. All your brothers love me and know that im not a fucking crazy bitch. Im a nice, sweet person, that is HAPPY! Pretty sure they wont believe you. So you wanna be immature and whine all the fucking time. Go ahead, but don't involve me. Don't blame me. Your PMSing or Bipolar-- either way, you've gone crazy. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment