Monday, January 10, 2011

Secrets

"Two can keep a secret, if one of them is dead."

As I'm watching pretty little liars, I start to think to myself if lying helps or hinders. The same boy problems are still bothering me, and I question my thoughts if lying to him or not is better. Should I pretend everything is okay and hope that if I stay positive that everything will be? Or if telling him what bothers me is better? I'm just worried that if I voice my true feelings I won't get the response I want to hear. Sure, that should sound like he isn't worth it, but I don't want to give up hope because I REALLY like him. Given we really aren't "together" anymore, but he still acts like we are. If you really wanted to get over your ex, cuddling with her on the couch and sitting next to each other during class doesn't seem like your trying to get over her. You don't think I would find out? What am I suppose to think? Am I just setting myself up to look stupid and get played?

No comments:

Post a Comment