Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The hardest decision...

I don't want to talk about this to anyone I know, because I want to pretend it isn't happening. I fell hard and fast for my bf. He is amazing, he's honest, funny, and caring. But he just told me he can't stop thinking of his ex. Even though hes told me a hundred times how much he hates her, even when we were just friends. Now he wants to end things because he keeps thinking of her. I told him I don't want to. I don't want to let him go. I like him way too much. I just don't understand why he would have feeling for a relationship that was so bad. If they didn't live on the same floor I think this problem wouldn't be as big as it is. I don't know if I'm being selfish by wanting to keep him, but I just have hope that the longer he is with me the more he can forget about his ex. This is such a horrible situation to be in. It's not fair. People are going to treat me differently because we dated and I'm friends with all of his brothers. I'm beginning to think that I should let him go, because I think our relationship was a rebound for him whether he knows it or not. It just really sucks. I want him to be happy and I don't think it can be with her. Sure they have known each other for 2 years, but why couldn't our relationship turn into that.

You know the saying, "Let it go, if it comes back its yours, if not, it was never meant to be?"
I feel like I should let go but if I do, he won't come back. And if he does it would be next year when they aren't living so close. Then it's just going to happen all over again. I'm scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment