Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy MLK Day... not.

So, shocker given my previous posts only an idiot can't figure out where this post is going. I guess I was the idiot in this situation. I should have known, but hey who doesn't like a good dose of false hope, right? So, in celebration of no classes I went to the wayside along with the whole entire student body. Find my "boyfriend" and the first words that come out of his mouth "I love Stephanie. Sorry." WOW! Cus at the rave you said that you wanted to date again, but I guess you were just kidding or were you telling me what you wanted to hear to get what you wanted? Oh and my favorite... you were sleeping with her when we were "broken up". But that's okay cus you were stringing me along and you were "single". Go ahead re-live the past. The only reason you "love" her is that you've known her for so long and her fam. Not her as a person. You've told me over and over that you hated her. I look like the idiot. Im going to be the one judged. I should have followed my own dating rules, but I thought you were the exception.

"Don't make a girl fall for you, if you had no intention on catching her."

No comments:

Post a Comment