Monday, April 11, 2011

Disgusted.

I am so disgusted in your actions I physically want to vomit. You are a disgusting excuse for a human being. I have never hated someone so much in my entire life. How can you DEFEND someone who vandalized $2000 worth of your roommate's property?! I am SO thankful that I parked my car at the wayside, otherwise god knows what would have happened to it. How about you grow a backbone and realize that you are wrong and I am right, and you leave that piece of pool scum called your boy toy. You have turned into him. He is a liar, disgusting, unintelligent, and only has 3 friends. You definitely have those qualities now. You just lost 2 friends that have been there for the past 2 years, over a POS cheating guy you have known for a few months? You disgust me. I hate you. I literally hate you. I hate seeing you. I hate hearing you. I hate him. I hate seeing him. I hate hearing him. I hate everything about you two. Take all your shit and move the fuck out. No one wants you here. I don't give two shits if he is depressed. He's using that as a crutch, and you are falling for it. How about you leave it to a doctor or a hotline to help his sorry ass. You knew all along that he keyed her car and pretended like you didn't know anything. Then you tell me that he shouldn't be punished for his mistakes. This is going to be one hell of a month, then after that I hope to never see your face ever again until common sense hits you in the head, and leave that criminal. You disgust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment